This post of Venetian Blinds Bedroom was posted on October 4, 2017 at 7:51 pm. It is published at the Bedroom category. Venetian Blinds Bedroom is tagged with Venetian Blinds Bedroom, Venetian, Blinds, Bedroom..
VenetianVe•ne•tian (və nē′shən),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to Venice or its inhabitants.
- pertaining to or designating a style of painting developed in Venice principally during the 15th and 16th centuries, characterized chiefly by rich, often warm colors and the illusion of deep space.
- in or in imitation of the style typical of Venice: Venetian architecture.
- a native or inhabitant of Venice.
- (l.c.) See venetian blind.
- venetians, a tape or braid for supporting the slats of a venetian blind.
- Also called Vene′tian cloth′.
- a wool or worsted fabric made in satin or twill weave and sometimes napped, used in the manufacture of lightweight coats, suits, skirts, and dresses.
- a cotton fabric constructed in satin or twill weave, used chiefly for linings.
Blindsblind (blīnd),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, v., n., adv.
- unable to see;
lacking the sense of sight;
sightless: a blind man.
- unwilling or unable to perceive or understand: They were blind to their children's faults. He was blind to all arguments.
- not characterized or determined by reason or control: blind tenacity; blind chance.
- not having or based on reason or intelligence;
absolute and unquestioning: She had blind faith in his fidelity.
- lacking all consciousness or awareness: a blind stupor.
- hard to see or understand: blind reasoning.
- hidden from immediate view, esp. from oncoming motorists: a blind corner.
- of concealed or undisclosed identity;
sponsored anonymously: a blind ad signed only with a box number.
- having no outlets;
closed at one end: a blind passage; a blind mountain pass.
- (of an archway, arcade, etc.) having no windows, passageways, or the like.
- dense enough to form a screen: a blind hedge of privet.
- done without seeing;
by instruments alone: blind flying.
- made without some prior knowledge: a blind purchase; a blind lead in a card game.
- of or pertaining to an experimental design that prevents investigators or subjects from knowing the hypotheses or conditions being tested.
- of, pertaining to, or for blind persons.
- [Bookbinding.](of a design, title, or the like) impressed into the cover or spine of a book by a die without ink or foil.
- [Cookery.](of pastry shells) baked or fried without the filling.
- (of a rivet or other fastener) made so that the end inserted, though inaccessible, can be headed or spread.
- to make sightless permanently, temporarily, or momentarily, as by injuring, dazzling, bandaging the eyes, etc.: The explosion blinded him. We were blinded by the bright lights.
- to make obscure or dark: The room was blinded by heavy curtains.
- to deprive of discernment, reason, or judgment: a resentment that blinds his good sense.
- to outshine;
eclipse: a radiance that doth blind the sun.
- something that obstructs vision, as a blinker for a horse.
- a window covering having horizontal or vertical slats that can be drawn out of the way, often with the angle of the slats adjustable to admit varying amounts of light.
- See Venetian blind.
- [Chiefly Midland U.S. and Brit.]See window shade.
- a lightly built structure of brush or other growths, esp. one in which hunters conceal themselves.
- an activity, organization, or the like for concealing or masking action or purpose;
subterfuge: The store was just a blind for their gambling operation.
- a decoy.
- a bout of excessive drinking;
- [Poker.]a compulsory bet made without prior knowledge of one's hand.
- (used with a pl. v.) persons who lack the sense of sight (usually preceded by the): The blind are said to have an acute sense of hearing.
- into a stupor;
to the degree at which consciousness is lost: He drank himself blind.
- without the ability to see clearly;
blindly: They were driving blind through the snowstorm.
- without guidance or forethought: They were working blind and couldn't anticipate the effects of their actions.
- to an extreme or absolute degree;
completely: The confidence men cheated her blind.
Bedroombed•room (bed′ro̅o̅m′, -rŏŏm′),USA pronunciation n.
- a room furnished and used for sleeping.
- concerned mainly with love affairs or sex: The movie is a typical bedroom comedy.
- sexually inviting;
amorous: bedroom eyes.
- inhabited largely by commuters: a bedroom community.
Venetian Blinds Bedroom have 7 photos it's including Surrey Blinds, Bedroom-Wood-Venetian-Full-Length, Venetian Blinds Or Shutters, Wooden Venetians On Pinterest | Cleaning Blinds, White Wooden Blinds And Roller Blinds, VENETIAN BLINDS, Wooden-Venetian-Blind-Contrasting-Taped-Bedroom, Venetian Blinds In A Bedroom. Below are the pictures:
Several Venetian Blinds Bedroom made from timber, a little distinctive from the current coffeetable that's generally made-of light metal including metal and stainless or even a mixture of hardwood and glass. Modern coffeetable has several types, most of the modern coffeetable does not have four thighs, there is an original contemporary coffeetable derived from a unique type.
Areas and materials' perfect mixture, engaging you to use a coffee-table that is modern as furniture inside the family-room or livingroom minimalist. Made Venetian Blinds Bedroom with compartments for storage is designed using a corner under the desk to save it newspapers, journals or distant, young children gadgets.
You'll be able to set a coffee table that is modern in front of the couch or in a corner near the window. You invest your days to play chess with them or can have a walk with a pal or member of the family while enjoying TV or studying the newspaper.