Suspended Concrete Floor Construction was posted at September 11, 2017 at 4:53 pm. This image is uploaded at the Floor category. Suspended Concrete Floor Construction is tagged with Suspended Concrete Floor Construction, Suspended, Concrete, Floor, Construction..
Suspendedsus•pend (sə spend′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to hang by attachment to something above: to suspend a chandelier from the ceiling.
- to attach so as to allow free movement: to suspend a door on a hinge.
- to keep from falling, sinking, forming a deposit, etc., as if by hanging: to suspend solid particles in a liquid.
- to hold or keep undetermined;
refrain from forming or concluding definitely: to suspend one's judgment.
- to defer or postpone: to suspend sentence on a convicted person.
- to cause to cease or bring to a stop or stay, usually for a time: to suspend payment.
- to cause to cease for a time from operation or effect, as a law, rule, privilege, service, or the like: to suspend ferry service.
- to debar, usually for a limited time, from the exercise of an office or function or the enjoyment of a privilege: The student was suspended from school.
- to keep in a mood or feeling of expectation or incompleteness;
keep waiting in suspense: Finish the story; don't suspend us in midair.
- to prolong (a note or tone) into the next chord.
- to come to a stop, usually temporarily;
cease from operation for a time.
- to stop payment;
be unable to meet financial obligations.
- to hang or be suspended, as from another object: The chandelier suspends from the ceiling.
- to be suspended, as in a liquid, gas, etc.
Concretecon•crete (kon′krēt, kong′-, kon krēt′, kong- for 1–10, 11, 14, 15; kon krēt′, kong- for 12, 13),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -cret•ed, -cret•ing.
- constituting an actual thing or instance;
real: a concrete proof of his sincerity.
- pertaining to or concerned with realities or actual instances rather than abstractions;
particular (opposed to general): concrete ideas.
- representing or applied to an actual substance or thing, as opposed to an abstract quality: The words "cat,'' "water,'' and "teacher'' are concrete, whereas the words "truth,'' "excellence,'' and "adulthood'' are abstract.
- made of concrete: a concrete pavement.
- formed by coalescence of separate particles into a mass;
united in a coagulated, condensed, or solid mass or state.
- an artificial, stonelike material used for various structural purposes, made by mixing cement and various aggregates, as sand, pebbles, gravel, or shale, with water and allowing the mixture to harden. Cf. reinforced concrete.
- any of various other artificial building or paving materials, as those containing tar.
- a concrete idea or term;
a word or notion having an actual or existent thing or instance as its referent.
- a mass formed by coalescence or concretion of particles of matter.
- set or cast in concrete, to put (something) in final form;
finalize so as to prevent change or reversal: The basic agreement sets in concrete certain policies.
- to treat or lay with concrete: to concrete a sidewalk.
- to form into a mass by coalescence of particles;
- to make real, tangible, or particular.
- to coalesce into a mass;
- to use or apply concrete.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Constructioncon•struc•tion (kən struk′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or art of constructing.
- the way in which a thing is constructed: a building of solid construction.
- something that is constructed;
- the occupation or industry of building: He works in construction.
- the arrangement of two or more forms in a grammatical unit. Constructions involving bound forms are often called morphological, as the bound forms fif- and -teen. Those involving only free forms are often called syntactic, as the good man, in the house. Cf. bound form, free form.
- a word or phrase consisting of two or more forms arranged in a particular way.
- a group of words or morphemes for which there is a rule in some part of the grammar.
- explanation or interpretation, as of a law, a text, or an action.
Suspended Concrete Floor Construction have 6 attachments , they are Suspended-concrete Slabs - Google Search | Kitchen.Attic.Basement Re-Design | Pinterest | Search, Figure 1: Concrete Floor Slab And Integral Footing. | House Construction Info Sites | Pinterest | Originals, Foundation And Concrete Floors, Types Of Concrete Ground Floor Finishes & Colored Concrete Driveway - Timber Floor On Concrete Slab, Archive: Suspended Light Weight Rib And Block Slab Design And Supply Mulbarton • Olx.co.za, Figure 1: Concrete In Situ Foundation Wall Masonry Veneer And Timber Framing With Suspended Floor, Suspended Beam And Block Floor. Following are the pictures:
By the addition of arrangements strapped by positioning a little rug and appealing in-it you can complete the design. This carpeting will soon be attached together with all the objects in a watch that is good.
Thus, it's crucial that you have the ability to organize any office space pleasant and comfy. Because to have a cozy Suspended Concrete Floor Construction, we are going to experience appreciate doing their everyday work day for most people feel exhausted and bored.
That Work Place Decorating Ideas To Conquer Boredom in Work could perhaps be feedback and ideas for that interior planning of the dream home. The office is really a location where we spend time undertaking our work that is daily. There's also stating that the office is actually a second home than houses.