The article of Stain Cement Floors was posted at September 7, 2017 at 2:59 pm. This blog post is uploaded in the Floor category. Stain Cement Floors is tagged with Stain Cement Floors, Stain, Cement, Floors..
Stainstain (stān),USA pronunciation n.
- a discoloration produced by foreign matter having penetrated into or chemically reacted with a material;
a spot not easily removed.
- a natural spot or patch of color different from that of the basic color, as on the body of an animal.
- a cause of reproach;
blemish: a stain on one's reputation.
- coloration produced by a dye that penetrates a substance, as wood.
- a dye made into a solution for coloring woods, textiles, etc.
- a reagent or dye used in treating a specimen for microscopic examination.
- to discolor with spots or streaks of foreign matter.
- to bring reproach or dishonor upon;
- to sully with guilt or infamy;
- to color or dye (wood, cloth, etc.) by any of various processes that change or react with the substance chemically.
- to color with something that penetrates the substance.
- to treat (a microscopic specimen) with some reagent or dye in order to color the whole or parts and so give distinctness, contrast of tissues, etc.
- to produce a stain.
- to become stained;
take a stain: This fabric stains easily.
stain′a•bil′i•ty, stain′a•ble•ness, n.
Cementce•ment (si ment′),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various calcined mixtures of clay and limestone, usually mixed with water and sand, gravel, etc., to form concrete, that are used as a building material.
- any of various soft, sticky substances that dry hard or stonelike, used esp. for mending broken objects or for making things adhere.
- [Petrog.]the compact groundmass surrounding and binding together the fragments of clastic rocks.
- anything that binds or unites: Time is the cement of friendship.
- a hardening, adhesive, plastic substance, used in the repair of teeth for anchoring fillings or inlays, for filling, or for fastening crowns.
- to unite by or as if by cement: to cement stones to form a wall; to cement a relationship.
- to coat or cover with cement: to cement a floor.
- to become cemented;
join together or unite;
Floorsfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
This post about Stain Cement Floors have 10 images including How To Stain Concrete: Adding Color To Cement Surfaces, I Think I Want To Do Nice Stained Concrete Flooring In My Home When I Re, 17 Best Ideas About Stained Cement Floors On Pinterest | Concrete Floors, Cement Floors And Finished Concrete Floors, 17 Best Ideas About Stained Cement Floors On Pinterest | Concrete Floors, Cement Floors And Finished Concrete Floors, Rustic Concrete Floors | High Gloss Acid Staining Concrete Floors Ideas For Rustic Home Design ., Exposed Aggregate, Acid Stain With Buff On Wax Finish, Stained Concrete System Gallery, How To Acid Stain Concrete Floor, 17 Best Ideas About Indoor Concrete Stain On Pinterest | Finished Concrete Floors, Stained Cement Floors And Cement Stain. Below are the pictures:
So that it seems quite important to take notice and cozy designing the family room. The comfortable Stain Cement Floors can make pals the visitors, or relatives who arrived at trip to experience at home. In case you could invest some time speaking with them in this room, as well as the great effect that you could, would not be good? Preparing interior planning livingroom you can begin by choosing a proper seat models.
There are various possibilities of supplies as you are able to select. Beginning with one-piece of wood to wood or steel framework lined with fabric and foam multi faceted. If put in the room contemporary classic-style lumber can strengthen the perception. However, request of lumber in a minimalist contemporary place could add a cozy natural setting.
Collection of liking you and a proper couch, may support the look of a family room. Seat product could you select should correspond with the theme maintained by the property itself. In case a contemporary family room full of seats contemporary and minimalist, Stain Cement Floors might seem odd. Modern feeling would be stronger radiated in the event you pick a couch that has carvings along with vintage facts that are other.