The post about Mortality Rate C Section was posted on November 21, 2017 at 7:01 pm. This article is uploaded in the Sectional category. Mortality Rate C Section is tagged with Mortality Rate C Section, Mortality, Rate, C, Section..
Mortalitymor•tal•i•ty (môr tal′i tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- the state or condition of being subject to death;
mortal character, nature, or existence.
- the relative frequency of deaths in a specific population;
- mortal beings collectively;
- death or destruction on a large scale, as from war, plague, or famine.
Raterate1 (rāt),USA pronunciation n., v., rat•ed, rat•ing.
- the amount of a charge or payment with reference to some basis of calculation: a high rate of interest on loans.
- a certain quantity or amount of one thing considered in relation to a unit of another thing and used as a standard or measure: at the rate of 60 miles an hour.
- a fixed charge per unit of quantity: a rate of 10 cents a pound.
cost: to cut rates on all home furnishings.
- degree of speed, progress, etc.: to work at a rapid rate.
- degree or comparative extent of action or procedure: the rate of increase in work output.
- relative condition or quality;
grade, class, or sort.
- assigned position in any of a series of graded classes;
- [Insurance.]the premium charge per unit of insurance.
- a charge by a common carrier for transportation, sometimes including certain services involved in rendering such transportation.
- a wage paid on a specified time basis: a salary figured on an hourly rate.
- a charge or price established in accordance with a scale or standard: hotel rates based on length of stay.
- [Horol.]the relative adherence of a timepiece to perfect timekeeping, measured in terms of the amount of time gained or lost within a certain period.
- Usually, rates.
- a tax on property for some local purpose.
- any tax assessed and paid to a local government, as any city tax or district tax.
- at any rate:
- in any event;
in any case.
- at least: It was a mediocre film, but at any rate there was one outstanding individual performance.
- to estimate the value or worth of;
appraise: to rate a student's class performance.
- to esteem, consider, or account: He was rated one of the best writers around.
- to fix at a certain rate, as of charge or payment.
- to value for purposes of taxation or the like.
- to make subject to the payment of a certain rate or tax.
- to place in a certain rank, class, etc., as a ship or a sailor;
give a specific rating to.
- to be considered or treated as worthy of;
merit: an event that doesn't even rate a mention in most histories of the period.
- to arrange for the conveyance of (goods) at a certain rate.
- to have value, standing, etc.: a performance that didn't rate very high in the competition.
- to have position in a certain class.
- to rank very high in estimation: The new teacher really rates with our class.
the numerals in the ancient Roman system of notation, still used for certain limited purposes, as in some pagination, dates on buildings, etc. The common basic symbols are I (=1), V (=5), X (=10), L (=50), C (=100), D (=500), and M (=1000). The Roman numerals for one to nine are: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX. A bar over a letter multiplies it by 1000;
thus, X̄ equals 10,000. Integers are written according to these two rules: If a letter is immediately followed by one of equal or lesser value, the two values are added;
thus, XX equals 20, XV equals 15, VI equals 6. If a letter is immediately followed by one of greater value, the first is subtracted from the second;
thus, IV equals 4, XL equals 40, CM equals 900. Examples: XLVII(=47), CXVI(=116), MCXX(=1120), MCMXIV(=1914). Roman numerals may be written in lowercase letters, though they appear more commonly in capitals.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
The blog post about Mortality Rate C Section have 10 pictures , they are Delightful Mortality Rate C Section #1 Relation Between Maternal Mortality Ratio In 2013 And Cesarean Delivery Rate , Relation Between Neonatal Mortality Rate, Nice Mortality Rate C Section #3 A C-section Rate Of Up To 19 Percent Improves Maternal And Neonatal Mortality Rates, US Maternal Mortality Falls Again, (https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/images/databriefs/1-50/db35_fig3.png), Bringing The Golden State In Line With Countries Like The United Kingdom Or Portugal. That's Also Half Of What The State's Maternal Death Rate ., Mortality Rate C Section Pictures Gallery #7 Chart: The Maternal Mortality Rate In The U.S., Mortality Rate C Section Great Pictures #8 And Four States Had Rates Below 18.5 Percent: South Dakota, Countries With Low Rates Of C-section Have A High Maternal Mortality Rate. As Rates Increase, Maternal Mortality Drops. That Is, Until About 19%, ., Mortality Rate C Section #10 Globally, There Has Been A Decrease In Maternal Mortality Rates. But Eight Countries Are Bucking That Trend, And The U.S. Is The Only Developed Nation Among .. Following are the photos:
For Mortality Rate C Section features a natural area that could generally be used like a playground place that will be rooted with various types of flowers that add the home and aesthetic benefit and will produce a stunning. For the latest household yard decor is standard of two elements, specifically the house's front and raise.
To create a property yard decor is front that is contemporary, there are a few fascinating tips as possible implement, therefore the park is not only a natural location to place the plants increase nicely, but in addition can offer a worth that is artistic that is good to the house front. Therefore become a benefit that is added to the house with naturalness.
Where each portion has a certain place and certainly will be maximized thus a beautiful garden and fascinating to possess different functions, and can be used to the requirements of each home. Wildlife is one part of the Mortality Rate C Section that can be made to seethe whole house seems beautiful and more lovely. Unfortunately, you may still find many people who do not assume too much about decorating the yard so that the look of your home appears in the exterior to be beautiful and less beautiful.