Log Cabins Scotland Holiday was published on April 3, 2018 at 1:36 pm. It is posted on the Cabin category. Log Cabins Scotland Holiday is tagged with Log Cabins Scotland Holiday, Log, Cabins, Scotland, Holiday..
Loglog1 (lôg, log),USA pronunciation n., v., logged, log•ging.
- a portion or length of the trunk or of a large limb of a felled tree.
- something inert, heavy, or not sentient.
- any of various devices for determining the speed of a ship, as a chip log or patent log.
- any of various records, made in rough or finished form, concerning a trip made by a ship or aircraft and dealing with particulars of navigation, weather, engine performance, discipline, and other pertinent details;
- [Motion Pictures.]an account describing or denoting each shot as it is taken, written down during production and referred to in editing the film.
- a register of the operation of a machine.
- Also called well log. a record kept during the drilling of a well, esp. of the geological formations penetrated.
- any of various chronological records made concerning the use of a computer system, the changes made to data, etc.
- [Radio and Television.]a written account of everything transmitted by a station or network.
- Also called log of wood. [Australian Slang.]a lazy, dull-witted person;
- to cut (trees) into logs: to log pine trees for fuel.
- to cut down the trees or timber on (land): We logged the entire area in a week.
- to enter in a log;
keep a record of: to log a day's events.
- to make (a certain speed), as a ship or airplane: We are logging 18 knots.
- to travel for (a certain distance or a certain amount of time), according to the record of a log: We logged 30 miles the first day. He has logged 10,000 hours flying time.
- to cut down trees and get out logs from the forest for timber: to log for a living.
- log in:
- Also, log on, sign on. [Computers.]to enter identifying data, as a name or password, into a multiuser system, so as to be able to do work with the system.
- to enter or include any item of information or data in a record, account, etc.
- log off or out, to terminate a work session using a multiuser system, or a connection to such a system.
Cabinscab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
ScotlandScot•land (skot′lənd),USA pronunciation n.
- a division of the United Kingdom in the N part of Great Britain. 5,205,000;
30,412 sq. mi. (78,772 sq. km). Cap.: Edinburgh.
Holidayhol•i•day (hol′i dā′),USA pronunciation n.
- a day fixed by law or custom on which ordinary business is suspended in commemoration of some event or in honor of some person.
- any day of exemption from work (distinguished from working day).
- a time or period of exemption from any requirement, duty, assessment, etc.: New businesses may be granted a one-year tax holiday.
- a religious feast day;
holy day, esp. any of several usually commemorative holy days observed in Judaism.
- Sometimes, holidays. [Chiefly Brit.]a period of cessation from work or one of recreation;
- an unintentional gap left on a plated, coated, or painted surface.
- of or pertaining to a festival;
joyous: a holiday mood.
- suitable for a holiday: holiday attire.
- [Chiefly Brit.]to vacation: to holiday at the seaside.
Log Cabins Scotland Holiday have 8 images , they are Ordinary Log Cabins Scotland Holiday #1 Just Lodges, Log Cabins Scotland Holiday #2 Luxury Lodges Scotland, Log Cabins Scotland Holiday #3 Winter Breaks Scotland, Golden Oak, See Our Pine Martens, Silver Birch Cabins At Ardgartan Argyll, Scotland, Good Log Cabins Scotland Holiday #7 Strathyre, Scotland, Log Cabins Scotland Holiday #8 Log Cabin Breaks In Scotland. Following are the photos:
Everyone knows that Log Cabins Scotland Holiday color is among the most critical factors to make a style that is beautiful room. Color can be an essential aspect for remodeling, decorating or developing styles, therefore deciding on the best shades has to be considered. The color may force impact on belief feeling and relationship as mentioned in the earlier guide.
Because of the event of the bedroom's importance, we want to reveal the most effective bedroom models. We should pick color and the style that can produce us attain peace of comfort and mind. Solace wills motivate in a chaotic morning. By having a room with great Log Cabins Scotland Holiday coloring can be quite a luxury by itself, you will notice.
In deciding on the best shade to your household rooms consequently, you need to spend specific awareness. The sack is really a position where we rest, a refuge where we sleep perhaps, or once we are tired, tired of the everyday schedule whenever we are sick. The sack may be the position wherever we desired to be alone, examine a well liked story or simply remain muted. Rooms must be a place that will make us feel not uncomfortable.