Glass Mosaic Backsplash Tile was posted on May 20, 2017 at 12:47 am. It is posted on the Tile category. Glass Mosaic Backsplash Tile is tagged with Glass Mosaic Backsplash Tile, Glass, Mosaic, Backsplash, Tile..
Glassglass (glas, gläs),USA pronunciation n.
- a hard, brittle, noncrystalline, more or less transparent substance produced by fusion, usually consisting of mutually dissolved silica and silicates that also contain soda and lime, as in the ordinary variety used for windows and bottles.
- any artificial or natural substance having similar properties and composition, as fused borax, obsidian, or the like.
- something made of such a substance, as a windowpane.
- a tumbler or other comparatively tall, handleless drinking container.
- glasses, Also called eyeglasses. a device to compensate for defective vision or to protect the eyes from light, dust, and the like, consisting usually of two glass or plastic lenses set in a frame that includes a nosepiece for resting on the bridge of the nose and two sidepieces extending over or around the ears (usually used with pair of ). Cf. goggle (def. 1), pince-nez, spectacle (def. 3).
- a mirror.
- things made of glass, collectively;
glassware: They used to collect old glass.
- a glassful.
- a lens, esp. one used as a magnifying glass.
- a spyglass.
- made of glass: a glass tray.
- furnished or fitted with panes of glass;
- to fit with panes of glass.
- cover with or encase in glass.
- to coat or cover with fiberglass: to glass the hull of a boat.
- to scan with a spyglass or other optical instrument.
- to reflect: Trees glassed themselves in the lake.
Mosaicmo•sa•ic (mō zā′ik),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -icked, -ick•ing.
- a picture or decoration made of small, usually colored pieces of inlaid stone, glass, etc.
- the process of producing such a picture or decoration.
- something resembling such a picture or decoration in composition, esp. in being made up of diverse elements: a mosaic of borrowed ideas.
- Also called aerial mosaic, photomosaic. an assembly of aerial photographs matched in such a way as to show a continuous photographic representation of an area (mosaic map).
- (in an architectural plan) a system of patterns for differentiating the areas of a building or the like, sometimes consisting of purely arbitrary patterns used to separate areas according to function but often consisting of plans of flooring, reflected ceiling plans, overhead views of furnishings and equipment, or other items really included in the building or building plan.
- Also called mosa′ic disease′. any of several diseases of plants, characterized by mottled green or green and yellow areas on the leaves, caused by certain viruses.
- [Biol.]an organism exhibiting mosaicism.
- [Television.]a light-sensitive surface in a television camera tube, consisting of a thin mica sheet coated on one side with a large number of small globules of silver and cesium insulated from each other. The image to be televised is focused on this surface and the resulting charges on the globules are scanned by an electron beam.
- pertaining to, resembling, or used for making a mosaic or mosaic work: a mosaic tile.
- composed of a combination of diverse elements.
- to make a mosaic of or from.
- to decorate with mosaic.
Backsplashback•splash (bak′splash′),USA pronunciation n.
- paneling, as that attached to the back of a stovetop or to the wall behind a kitchen countertop, to protect against splashed liquids.
back1 + splash]
Tiletile (tīl),USA pronunciation n., v., tiled, til•ing.
- a thin slab or bent piece of baked clay, sometimes painted or glazed, used for various purposes, as to form one of the units of a roof covering, floor, or revetment.
- any of various similar slabs or pieces, as of linoleum, stone, rubber, or metal.
- tiles collectively.
- a pottery tube or pipe used for draining land.
- Also called hollow tile. any of various hollow or cellular units of burnt clay or other materials, as gypsum or cinder concrete, for building walls, partitions, floors, and roofs, or for fireproofing steelwork or the like.
- a stiff hat or high silk hat.
- to cover with or as with tiles.
This article about Glass Mosaic Backsplash Tile have 9 pictures , they are Glass Mosaic Backsplash Tile, Glass Tile Backsplash | Glass And Stone Mosaic Backsplash | New Jersey Custom Tile, Glass Stone Mosaic Tile Backsplash, How To Install Glass Mosaic Tile Backsplash, Part 3 Grouting The Tile - YouTube, Mosiac Tile Backsplash | Watercolours Glass Mosaic Kitchen Tile Backsplash, 12 Photos Gallery Of: Ideas Glass Mosaic Tile Backsplash, Kitchen Enchanting Designer Mosaic Glass Tile Backsplash In Black, Sea Glass Backsplash Tile Sea Blue Green Glass Stainless Steel, Your Home Improvements Refference | White Glass Mosaic Tile Backsplash. Below are the attachments:
The Glass Mosaic Backsplash Tile is the major furniture in a bedroom, which helped establish the limelight space. The wall behind the mattress, where we typically put the pinnacle, is an aside significant potential to become progressed into a stylish area. One way is by adding a to approach them to the scalp of the mattress or even the tendency is named the headboard.
Bring Walls As Headboard: for people who possess a small bedroom area, the concept is quite suitable for you. You may get a brand new feel to the bedroom but did not occur by drawing room wall. Wallpaper With Frame: Maybe concept wallpaper also crowded it can be used by you like a picture headboard, if put on the complete wall of the area. You provide the wooden frame as being a screen towards the foot of the shade and just remain picture on some walls.
Glass Mosaic Backsplash Tile is among the pretty components for your room. the beds are often air, although their headboard on your bed could make problems convenient -headboard is quite pricey. As there are many strategies to produce a headboard cost is not expensive and you will doityourself, you do not have to worry.
Make a headboard itself answers are not less superior with headboard bought in retailers. You'll be able to show imagination and become able to modify the headboard together with the sense of your room by rendering it oneself. Here are a few suggestions.