Bombay Furniture Company was posted on August 30, 2017 at 9:00 pm. It is uploaded at the Furniture category. Bombay Furniture Company is tagged with Bombay Furniture Company, Bombay, Furniture, Company..
BombayBom•bay (bom bā′),USA pronunciation n.
- a seaport in and the capital of Maharashtra, in W India, on the Arabian Sea. 5,970,575.
- a former state in W India: divided in 1960 into the Gujarat and Maharashtra states.
Furniturefur•ni•ture (fûr′ni chər),USA pronunciation n.
- the movable articles, as tables, chairs, desks or cabinets, required for use or ornament in a house, office, or the like.
- fittings, apparatus, or necessary accessories for something.
- equipment for streets and other public areas, as lighting standards, signs, benches, or litter bins.
- Also called bearer, dead metal. pieces of wood or metal, less than type high, set in and about pages of type to fill them out and hold the type in place in a chase.
Companycom•pa•ny (kum′pə nē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nies, v., -nied, -ny•ing.
- a number of individuals assembled or associated together;
group of people.
- a guest or guests: We're having company for dinner.
- an assemblage of persons for social purposes.
association: I always enjoy her company.
- one's usual companions: I don't like the company he keeps.
- society collectively.
- a number of persons united or incorporated for joint action, esp. for business: a publishing company; a dance company.
- (cap.) the members of a firm not specifically named in the firm's title: George Higgins and Company.
- the smallest body of troops, consisting of a headquarters and two or three platoons.
- any relatively small group of soldiers.
- [Army.]a basic unit with both tactical and administrative functions.
- a unit of firefighters, including their special apparatus: a hook-and-ladder company.
- Also called ship's company. a ship's crew, including the officers.
- a medieval trade guild.
- the Company, [Informal.]a nation's major intelligence-gathering and espionage organization, as the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency.
- keep company:
- to associate with;
be a friend of.
- [Informal.]to go together, as in courtship: My sister has been keeping company with a young lawyer.
- part company:
- to cease association or friendship with: We parted company 20 years ago after the argument.
- to take a different or opposite view;
differ: He parted company with his father on politics.
- to separate: We parted company at the airport.
- [Archaic.]to associate.
- [Archaic.]to accompany.
The article of Bombay Furniture Company have 7 images it's including The Bombay Company Is Set To Relaunch In The U.S. With A 250-piece Collection, Side Cabinet Emporio Gold Gilded, Bombay Co. Desk, Home Bar, Bombay Company Office Furniture. I Bought These Two Towers And Matching Desk For $150. I Sold The Two Towers For $250 And Sold The Desk For $80., Bombay Company, Wikipedia. Below are the photos:
Bombay Furniture Company in a space, it certainly involves carefully and thorough calculation. Placement of furniture-made randomly could have an effect on the room that appeared messy and crowded's situation, so it is incapable of create a wonderful part of a place. Like a room is just a dressing-table one particular furniture will come in an exclusive area.
Desks suitable positioning can jack up the gorgeous aspect of one's personal locations. Before purchasing a bureau, it would be nice in case you assess the first location which will be filled by furniture desks. It is vital that you avoid the purchase of the dressing table that exceeds the allowance of territory available in the space.
Dressers combined purpose can be the right selection in case your room has a size that's not-too extensive. As an example, as a desk or you are able to choose a mirror dressing table which could concurrently function built with loads of cabinet drawers for them to be properly used like a repository for other household goods.