Bath Floor Tile was posted on September 5, 2017 at 4:01 am. This image is uploaded in the Floor category. Bath Floor Tile is tagged with Bath Floor Tile, Bath, Floor, Tile..
Bathbath1 (bath, bäth),USA pronunciation n., pl. baths (baᵺz, bäᵺz, baths, bäths),USA pronunciation v.
- a washing or immersion of something, esp. the body, in water, steam, etc., as for cleansing or medical treatment: I take a bath every day. Give the dog a bath.
- a quantity of water or other liquid used for this purpose: running a bath.
- a container for water or other cleansing liquid, as a bathtub.
- a room equipped for bathing;
bathroom: The house has two baths.
- a building containing rooms or apartments with equipment for bathing;
- Often, baths. one of the elaborate bathing establishments of the ancients: the baths of Caracalla.
- Usually, baths. a town or resort visited for medical treatment by bathing or the like;
- a preparation, as an acid solution, in which something is immersed.
- the container for such a preparation.
- a device for controlling the temperature of something by the use of a surrounding medium, as sand, water, oil, etc.
- the depressed hearth of a steelmaking furnace.
- the molten metal being made into steel in a steelmaking furnace.
- the state of being covered by a liquid, as perspiration: in a bath of sweat.
- take a bath, [Informal.]to suffer a large financial loss: Many investors are taking a bath on their bond investments.
- to wash or soak in a bath.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Tiletile (tīl),USA pronunciation n., v., tiled, til•ing.
- a thin slab or bent piece of baked clay, sometimes painted or glazed, used for various purposes, as to form one of the units of a roof covering, floor, or revetment.
- any of various similar slabs or pieces, as of linoleum, stone, rubber, or metal.
- tiles collectively.
- a pottery tube or pipe used for draining land.
- Also called hollow tile. any of various hollow or cellular units of burnt clay or other materials, as gypsum or cinder concrete, for building walls, partitions, floors, and roofs, or for fireproofing steelwork or the like.
- a stiff hat or high silk hat.
- to cover with or as with tiles.
Bath Floor Tile have 10 images , they are 17 Best Ideas About Bathroom Floor Tiles On Pinterest | Backsplash Tile, Wall Tiles And Bathroom Flooring, DIY Network, 10 Tips For Designing A Small Bathroom. Floor Tile ., Tile · Bathroom Floor ., Bathroom Floor Tile Shade ., Marble Mosaics · Bathroom DecoratinfBlair BathroomMosaic Floor Tiles ., Reasons To Choose Porcelain Tile, Top Benefits Of Bathroom Floor Tiles, Bathroom Floor Tiles Ideas For Small Bathroom, DIY Network. Below are the attachments:
The Bath Floor Tile isn't separated in the house ang lovely yard design. Beyond spreading place you understand enhance the backyard! Yard decoration also incorporates design an area in the centre of the park to get a number of function, of the bungalow yard. the types are seen by us. Possess a cottage inside the backyard would be great.
Many things can be achieved there, using the household, taking a break while enjoying green parks and the day air, to simply unwind using a stroll round the hotel we are able to do. The Bath Floor Tile could be made out of timber or packet. It may be built on top of the pine or on the floor. In general, the pad garden features a size that is small.
For creativity homemade yard that was distinctive is visible in the former backyard decoration of the couch. Increase possibly or the logcabin a property, often takes devote the main topics the country. Preserving the various parts of nature and freshness, a log hotel should present harmony and peace. Most hotels sign situated in the hamlet or area countries.